A New Hanover County tradition since 2005, guests from around the world have visited Airlie Gardens from Thanksgiving to Christmas to take in the sparkling sights and festive sounds of the season. Guests will experience a 0.5m stroll through the Gardens, on a self-guided walking tour while feasting their eyes on a spectacular array of lights and holiday displays. Also in attendance, Santa Claus himself, and a few local food and beverage vendors with coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, cookies and more! To ensure your visit to Enchanted Airlie is enjoyable, please read our Enchanted Airlie Guidelines. Tickets often sell out in advance!
Tickets will be available for purchase October 11th 2016.
Times & Dates
- There are two run-times per evening, 5-7 pm and 7-9 pm.
- Enchanted Airlie will run the following nights
- November: 25th (SOLD OUT) & 26th
- December: 2nd-4th, 9th-11th, 15th-22nd
Ticket pricing and information:
- $27/Carload Pass – Ticket includes onsite parking and admission for all passengers in your vehicle. All guests must arrive in the same vehicle(car, truck, SUV & Mini Vans ONLY). NO large passenger vans or buses with this option, groups coming in large vans, limos or buses, please contact Airlie Gardens for special reservations.910-798-7700 / firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLEASE NOTE: Enchanted Airlie is a walking experience. Tram service is NOT available during this event. The tour is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available for check out on a first come first serve basis. All parking is onsite- no walk-ins or bicycles are permitted.